Defining my path



Five years from now, I expect to be working full time as an English teacher. Some of my goals are:

  • Inspire: I want to inspire and encourage my students to learn more and more and to be and do whatever they feel happy about. I expect that my passion for the English language and for teaching might help them find their passion, whatever it is.
  • Learn: as a teacher, I learn something new every day. Teaching requires us to step out of ourselves and through this we learn about ourselves as teachers and as persons.
  • Change: I want to be able to touch students in a way that can change then for the better. 

I believe my main strengths as a teacher are the will to learn always more, the patience, the knowledge to understand that each student is unique and has his or her own pace.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My philosophy of teaching